Sprydo Systems is seeking an experienced Software Development engineer in Test to help pioneer the creation of large scale automation solutions. Primary responsibilities include developing tools, updating frameworks, executing and maintaining automation scripts, working with QA Leads to support projects, and interfacing with development teams. Hands-on experience with Content management, Digital asset management systems and scalable dynamic rendering engines is a great plus. You will be collaborating with a group of hard-working engineers to deliver test automation solutions.
- Design and develop automation projects including, initial concept, design requirements, system architecture and test plans
- Work closely with the development team on the design and implementation of new features and libraries for automation frameworks
- Developing test automation for web and mobile applications (iOS and Android)
- Build test automation infrastructure and test libraries to automate testing end-to-end from deployment, test execution, and reporting test results
- Identify, design, and implement improvements to current architecture. This may include internal process improvements, automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, reducing cost, re-designing infrastructure for greater reliability, etc.
- Build self-service tools, APIs, and scripts for continuous end-to-end test automation which will be used across multiple teams
- Drive increased test automation coverage and reporting in all areas
- Collaborate with the teams to identify efficiencies and process improvements at all levels and automate routine tasks
- Maintaining the current automation framework and automated test case repositories
- Solid understanding of Quality Assurance principles and methodologies
- 5+ years of hands-on software development using Java Programming, mobile automation experience using Appium, Node.js, Mocha, Jest, Selenium Web-Driver and related technologies
- Proven track record of building automation frameworks for different levels of testing: unit, integration, end-to-end
- Advanced understanding of modern front-end frameworks such as Vue.js, React, Angular
- Strong understanding of CMS, Databases, Web Services, XML, HTML, CSS, and DOM elements
- Experience building automation for dynamic data-driven applications
- Experience with GitLab and continuous integration build system such as Jenkins
- Ability to analyze complex enterprise systems and multi-tier applications
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems
- Showing creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
- Good attitude towards collaboration and problem solving
- Knowledge of industry standard test automation tools
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
|Number Of Openings:||5|
|Education:||Master’s degree or equivalent|
|Experience:||5 years experience preferred|
This Post Has One Comment
Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.