- Oracle SQL developer – Looking for Sr. Oracle PL/SQL resource who should be good with DDL, Complex queries, Joins, Primary keys/Indexes, analyzing long running queries, Performance Improvement on queries, Writing new queries for data analysis.
- Should have at least 3 years of experience in production support role.
- Should have good Communication skills as need to directly interact with users, clients, handling status calls.
- Should be flexible to extend support during month end and weekends.
- Should have worked in onshore/offshore model and take ownership of the deliverables and show accountability.
- Expertise in troubleshooting the failures/data issues.
- Should have good analytical skills and understand the upstream/downstream dependencies.
- Should have exposure to ticket management tools like Client for tracking SLA’s.
Nice to have:
- Teradata – FastLoad, Select/Insert/Update, Joins, Table Creation, Data load.
- Linux – Edit CRONTAB, Need to know little scripting, Job automation, Linux commands, Analyzing logs.
- MF COBOL – Good exposure to coding, debugging, ad hoc programs based on the requirement, Integrate SQL on the programs.