- A minimum of 7-8 years of experience in technology implementation for full lifecycle enterprise software projects.
- At minimum of 5 years of experience developing Salesforce customizations (Apex/VF), integrations, and to develop and execute data migrations.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience leading projects, technical project teams, and performing code reviews.
- Experience managing developers a huge plus.
- Lightning experience
- Well-rounded in both functional and technical aspects of a CRM engagement.
- Experience creating flows using Salesforce out of box.
- Experience in integration to RESTFUL/SOAP based API.
- Visual Force
- Healthcare domain experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Combination of business analysis and technology implementation experience.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
- A background in development and/or configuration on other CRM platforms (examples: Microsoft Dynamics, Siebel, Zoho) will be preferred.