Sprydo Systems is seeking a .Net Developer to join software engineering group for one of our clients. As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with our many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Full stack developer with proven experience in building scalable and robust applications.
- 6 + years of Application Development Experience.
- Strong technical knowledge with proficiency in Microsoft .Net/.Net Core framework and C# coding.
- Strong object-oriented design skills and familiarity with advanced design patterns and practices.
- Strong SQL Server/Oracle application development skills.
- Familiarity with Reporting and ETL tools.
- Familiarity in infrastructure including windows servers, web servers, firewalls, and load balancers etc.
- Familiarity with containerization and cloud technology.
- Hands on Agile practitioner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices.
- Ability to work in large, collaborative and geographically distributed teams to achieve organizational goals.
|Number Of Openings:||2|
|Education:||Master’s degree or equivalent|
|Experience:||6+ years experience preferred|
|Key skills:||.Net Core framework, C#, Angular, React, SQL|